Mission of the Ohio Wizard of Oz Festival
- We want to inspire and empower Ohioans to “Be Uniquely You”.
- This festival is a platform for children & adults to have fun and be free to express their creative side.
- To celebrate the themes from the 1900 Classic Book “The Wonderful Wizard of Oz”
- To offer Art, Entertainment, and Experiences that can be enjoyed by the entire family
- To provide a platform for Ohio Businesses to Sell Products, Food, and Advertise.
- To operate as a 501(c)3 Nonprofit Organization in the State of Ohio. Registered with the IRS, which allows contributions to be tax deductible with the IRS.
- To operate as a volunteer organization, comprised of both volunteers and a small paid staff. Paid staff to be used for maintaining and planning of festival, contracts, purchase orders, and other necessary tasks.
- We are an independent organization, separate from any government influence.
- To support and continue future festivals by utilizing funds generated from admission tickets, special event registration fees, booth rentals, souvenir sales, corporate sponsorships, donations, and various festival activities.
- Future plans are to use excess funds generated to give back to Ohio Communities and Ohio Arts & Culture.
The Ohio Wizard of Oz Festival is a production of Ohio Elevated
Ohio Elevated is a 501(c)3 Nonprofit Organization
Here are links to check our IRS & State of Ohio Tax Deductible Status:
- State of Ohio Secretary of State: https://businesssearch.sos.state.oh.us/?=businessDetails/4019511
- IRS Determination Letter