Thank you for your interest in Donating to the 2020 Ohio Wizard of Oz Festival!
Our Festival gives your Corporation, Small Business, Foundation, etc. the opportunity to advertise and market to thousands of potential new customers from all over the state of Ohio and beyond. It also reinforces your businesses commitment to the Northeast Ohio Community.
Facts about the Festival:
- The Ohio Wizard of Oz Festival is being held in Glen Chamberlin Park in Twinsburg, Ohio
- September 26th -27th, 2020.
- Last year our festival was able to attract attendees from all over Ohio and from various parts of the country; Washington State, Virginia, Indiana, Michigan, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, just to name a few.
- We have been able to establish that this type of festival is wanted and needed in this area.
- So now we can take what we have learned and perfect it and grow our brand of entertainment for more to enjoy.
- We have immediate appeal to anyone who has seen the 1939 film or who have read the Classic American Book.
- The 1939 film is said to be the most seen movie in history.
- In 2019 we celebrate the 80th Anniversary of the Classic Film “The Wizard of Oz” starring Judy Garland
- Think about the first time you saw the movie and heard Judy Garland sing “Over the Rainbow” or watched Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, and the Cowardly Lion travel down the Yellow Brick Road. Well we will be bringing that magic off the screen and into this festival for all who attend.
- This festival is an all-inclusive environment with attractions and events for young and old to enjoy.
- 100% of funds received through sponsorship will go directly to support the festival.
- We are a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization, so your sponsorship is Tax deductible.
- Your business will receive proper IRS forms needs for tax deduction.
- We are fully registered with the State of Ohio & IRS.
- We are very financially conservative to not waist funds on administration costs.