NonProfit and Community Booths
NonProfit, Civic Groups, School, Community, etc. Booths
10×10 booth Space- We do ask for a small monetary donation which is what ever your group finds appropriate, Funds go to support the Nonprofit Ohio Wizard of Oz Festival.
Update: Sept. 22nd, yes we do have a few spaces open!
These Booths are for:
- Non-Profit Groups
- Civic Groups
- Community Groups
- Twinsburg Schools
- Pre-Schools, Daycare Centers, etc. within the Twinsburg Area
- Scouting, PTA, School Clubs & Groups etc.
- Political Booths
- If you are not sure if your group qualifies, please contact us.
These Booths can be used for:
- Sell baked goods
- Have a fundraiser
- Have a game to raise money
- This may also be a Display or Information booth
- Get creative and raise money for your organization!
We reserve the right to deny this type of booth if it does not meet a Family-Friendly guidelines.
We have a 4 Step Process for your application!
- Fill-out the Application and submit donation. (If you are denied as a vendor we will will issue a refund to your credit card)
- Within 2-3 days from date of application submission we will mail you your acceptance/denial letter. If approved we will also include 2 copies of our terms and conditions contract. 1 will be for you and 1 will be for you to sign and return to us.
- Once we receive your signed contract we will add you to our website as a registered vendor. No refunds are offered or available for cancellation by you once we receive your signed contract!
- New for 2019! Vendors will choose their booth locations. Returning Vendors will have first choice then New Vendors will be able to choose. You will receive an email in Summer of 2019 when booth selection has begun. The earlier you submit your application the more booths you will have to choose from!
General Notices for All Vendors
- Electric will be available for select Booths based on location of booth.
- A $30 refundable Trash/Early Leave fee is required for all vendors. All vendors are required to clean their space at the end of the festival and remove all trash and put into designated dumpsters & containers. The fee will be sent to us with your signed contract. We will not cash this check. At the end of the festival if your space is cleaned we will give you back your check. If you leave with trash on your space or if you close your booth early then this fee if forfeit.
- Ohio Wizard of Oz Festival will provide the space for your booth. You will be responsible for tents, tables, chairs, etc.
- Each booth is 10 x 10 you must have a tent to cover booth.
- Overnight Security will be there but we are not responsible for any property left overnight.
- The entire festival area is smoke-free. No smoking signs will be posted.
- We will have designated vendor parking
- The festival is open Rain or Shine. Please be prepared for weather.
- The Ohio Wizard of Oz Festival is not responsible for how well a business may do or well it may not do.
- The contract mailed to you will contain more details regarding Terms & Agreements.
If for some reason you need to cancel no refunds will be offered once application has been approved.
We will continue to accept vendor applications through September 23rd, 2019 or if Booth areas Sell out before.
Apply Online– New & Returning Vendors
Click the link below to fill-out online form and pay booth fees.
PDF Application to Mail
Click the link below for a PDF version of the application to Mail in with your payment.