Are you a Book Author? Writer? An Illustrator? Want to get the word out about your book or books? Then book your space for the 2018 Ohio Wizard of Oz Festival inside our Emerald City Author’s & Writer’s Collective!
- Cost: A Monetary Donation is asked but not required. The amount can be what you find appropriate. And a signed copy of your latest Book, Comic or Illustration that we can auction off during our silent auction at the festival. We ask that you include your monetary donation with your application for your space, but the book or illustration can be given to us at the festival.
- Perfect for Book Authors & Writers to sign and sell their own books.
- Also, good for Illustrators to either sell and sign a book they have Illustrated or sell & sign prints based on the books.
- Space will consist of a large rectangular table and 2 chairs in a large tent with other Authors, Writers, and Illustrators.
- All books or prints you are either selling must fit on the table provided. If you need more space then the table provided you would need to get an Artisan Booth.
- You can use the background area to hang banners or place a banner next to your table.
- You will receive space for your bio and photo in our Program Booklet.
- We will feature you on this website along with our Facebook page.
- These Spaces are for either Authors, Writers, or Illustrators of books based on the Land of Oz, Children’s Books, various Ohio based Authors of varying works, etc.
- Your Book or Illustrations do not have to be Oz-related
- All books and prints must be Family-Friendly!
- We do ask for no bothersome/abusive selling tactics. If this happens you will be removed from the festival and no refund of donation.
- All submissions will be reviewed and approved or denied.
- If denied Credit Card will be refunded or check will not be cashed and sent back to sender.
- We will mail you a Confirmation packet stating your Acceptance/Denial at least 2 weeks after submission of application.
- You will be provided a parking space in Vendor Parking lot.
- Hours will be posted and included in your Welcome Packet mailed to you at least 1 month before festival. We will have Collective closed to allow for breaks & lunch.
- We do ask that you are available for Saturday & Sunday, but Friday is optional.