Non-Profit and Civic Group Booths
$25 per 10x10 Space- additional 10x10 connected spaces $10
- These booths are only for Non-Profits & Civic Groups
- No Sales of any kind.
- These booths may have a Raffle, Game, etc. To raise funds for their organization.
- This may also be a Display or Information booth
- We reserve the right to deny this type of booth if it does not meet a Family-Friendly guidelines.
General Notices for All Vendors
- Ohio Wizard of Oz Festival will provide the space for your booth. You will be responsible for tents, tables, chairs, etc. We will have some of these items available for rental starting in June 2018.
- No Alcohol
- No Adult Only merchandise
- We will be sending notice via email to Vendors of acceptance or denial into the festival within 2 weeks of receiving application. If we deny your booth your check will be returned to you uncashed. If paying via Credit card we will not process your Credit Card.
- Booths will be open Saturday, September 29 at 10am till 6pm & Sunday 11am till 5PM. Optional hours on Friday from 1pm till 6pm
- Setup times will be from 9am till 12:30pm on Friday, September 28 & 7am till 9:30am on Saturday, September 29.
- Booth Number and location will be assigned and you will receive a mailer with info at least 10 days prior to festival.
- Each booth is 10 x 10 you must have a tent to cover booth. We will have tents available for rent closer to the event.
- Overnight Security will be there but we are not responsible for any property left overnight.
- The entire festival area is smoke-free. No smoking signs will be posted.
- We will have designated vendor parking
- The festival is open Rain or Shine. Please be prepared for weather.
- We are working with City of Macedonia regarding adding additional Electric Outlets and Connections. We will send you info if you wish to purchase electric.
All notices above are subject to change and you will be notified no later then 1 month prior to the event.
If for some reason you need to cancel we will refund 100% of what was paid if canceled by June 1st, 2018. After that date no refunds, but we can apply it to our 2019 festival.
Click the button to the right to submit your application and payment online.
PDF Application to Mail
Click the button to the right for a PDF version of the application to Mail in with your payment.