Special Offer for Early Birds!
For a limited time you can pay 1/2 of your booth fees now, and pay the rest by June 30th, 2018! For this option you must use our online application.
Food Booths & Food Trailers-(If you have a Food Truck, please click here to apply)
$375 per 10×15 Space- additional 10×15 connected spaces $75
Electric is $35.00
Water is $10.00
All prices are for the entire 3-day weekend.
Items that can be sold at a Food Booths & Food Trailers
- Hamburgers, Barbecue, Hot Dogs, etc.
- Ice Cream, Snow Cones, Candy Apples, Popcorn, etc.
- Mexican, Italian, etc.
- Smoothies, Milk Shakes, Lemonade, etc.
- This can be a Food Trailer, Food Booth, etc.
Apply Early! We will only be accepting 2 of each type of food or similar Food Booths/Trucks/Trailers. We are looking to have an array of Food Offerings but we also do not want to saturate the business for vendors.
As of March 4, 2018 no Food Types or Similar have been booked so all is opened. We will list here what categories are Full as booths are confirmed.
General Notices for All Vendors
- Ohio Wizard of Oz Festival will provide the space for your booth. You will be responsible for tents, tables, chairs, etc. We will have some of these items available for rental starting in June 2018.
- No Alcohol
- No Adult Only merchandise
- We will be sending notice via email to Vendors of acceptance or denial into the festival within 2 weeks of receiving application. If we deny your booth your check will be returned to you uncashed. If paying via Credit card we will not process your Credit Card.
- Booths will be open Saturday, September 29 at 10am till 6pm & Sunday 11am till 5PM. Optional hours on Friday from 1pm till 6pm
- Setup times will be from 9am till 12:30pm on Friday, September 28 & 7am till 9:30am on Saturday, September 29.
- Booth Number and location will be assigned and you will receive a mailer with info at least 10 days prior to festival.
- Each booth is 10 x 10 you must have a tent to cover booth. We will have tents available for rent closer to the event.
- Overnight Security will be there but we are not responsible for any property left overnight.
- The entire festival area is smoke-free. No smoking signs will be posted.
- We will have designated vendor parking
- The festival is open Rain or Shine. Please be prepared for weather.
- A $20 refundable refuse fee is required for all vendors. All vendors are required to clean their space at the end of the event and remove all trash and put into dumpsters that will be provided. If after the end of the festival you have cleaned your space and no trash left behind we will either refund your credit card or send you a check for the $20 depended on which payment format you used.
All notices above are subject to change and you will be notified no later then 1 month prior to the event.
We cannot guarantee space placement because we will be in a different area of Longwood Park due to the festival being much larger this year and to accommodate more attractions, vendors, and events.
If for some reason you need to cancel we will refund 100% of what was paid if canceled by June 1st, 2018. After that date no refunds, but we can apply it to our 2019 festival.
Click the button to the right to submit your application.
PDF Application to Mail
Click the button to the right for a PDF version of the application to Mail in with your payment.