2020 Vendors Applications are Now being accepted!
We are currently offering an Early Bird Discount good till March 29th, 2020. Book your Space Today!
Food Booths, Food Trucks, & Food Trailers
$199 $149 (Early-Bird Discount if submitted by 3/29/20) per 1st 10×20 Space
Additional 10×10 connected spaces
$50 each $40 each (Early-Bird Discount if submitted by 3/29/20)
(Please make sure to reserve enough space that will fit your total setup, this includes all Trailers, Trucks, Generators, etc.)
Electric-$30.00 for entire weekend
Water-$20.00 for entire weekend
Items that can be sold at a Food Booth, Trailer, or Food Truck
No vendors are allowed to sell any Soda Pop or Bottled Water. We have a special contract with a beverage distributor.
- Hamburgers, Barbecue, Hot Dogs, Pizza, etc.
- Ice Cream, Snow Cones, Candy Apples, Popcorn, etc.
- International- Mexican, Asian, Italian, etc.
- Smoothies, Milk Shakes, Lemonade, etc.
To provide a Fair Business experience we will only accept 2 vendors with similar menus. Certain items may overlap between vendors such as side dishes, etc. Make sure to include your menu with your application. As applications are approved we will list them here.
4 Step Process for your application!
- Submit this Application, Contract, with Payment. (If you are denied as a vendor we will will issue a refund to your credit card)
- We are a Juried Show so please allow up to 1 week for a confirmation email regarding your application.
- Once confirmation of your acceptance is emailed to you, we will add you to our website as a register vendor. No refunds are available for cancellation by you for any reason once your signed contract is received.
- Vendors will choose your own booth location. Booth Choice will be determined by the date of submission of application. The earlier you apply the better space you will get. You will receive instructions in Summer of 2020 on how to choose your booth location.
General Notices for All Vendors
- Any questions, comments, or concerns you may have regarding your vendor space please contact our Vendor Coordinator Sheila at Sheila@wizardofozohio.com
- We will provide the space for your booth. You are responsible for tents, tables, chairs, display items, etc.
- A $35 Refundable Trash/Early Leave/No-Show Deposit is required for all vendors. All vendors are required to clean their space and place trash in appropriate containers. You can send one check with all fees and deposit together. We will issue you a refund check at the end of the festival after your booth has been cleaned.
- All Vendors are required to be open during all hours that the festival is open. Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020 11am-6pm & Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020, 11am-5pm. If you leave early you will not receive your deposit back.
- No One-Day Rentals
- Vendor Setup times will be Friday, Sept. 25th 6pm-10pm, Saturday, Sept. 26th 7am-10:15am, & Sunday, Sept. 27th 9am-10:30am. The festival grounds are well lit.
- The entire festival area is smoke & vape-free. No Smoking signs will be posted, you may want to post a no-smoking sign as well in your booth.
- No Firearms, Riffles, Toy Guns, or anything closely associated are allowed.
- No Adult Only merchandise
- No vendors are allowed to sell any Soda Pop or Bottled Water. We have a special contract with a beverage distributor.
- Booths will be 10×10 which is enough space to fit a standard “EZUP” tent with straight legs.
- All merchandise, backstock, tables, chairs, etc. will need to fit in your 10×10 space. Make sure to purchase enough space for your entire display.
- No cars, trucks, etc. can be left in the festival grounds. We will have separate vendor parking.
- The festival is open Rain or Shine. Please be prepared for weather. No refunds for inclement weather.
- 110-Volt Electric is available throughout the park. Electric is $30 for the entire weekend. No 220-Volt Electric is offered. (You can use your own Generator)
- Overnight Security will be patrolling festival grounds. But we are not responsible for any property left overnight.
- No sleeping overnight is permitted
- The Ohio Wizard of Oz Festival is not responsible for how well a business may do or may not do. No refunds/rebates based on sales will be given.
- If we add or change a term you will be notified prior to the start of the festival.
- Vendor/Exhibitor Cancels- If for any reason you need to cancel, send am email to Sheila@wizardofozohio.com. There are No Refunds for cancellation for any reason when canceled by the Vendor/Exhibitor.
- Show Producer Cancels Event- If for some reason the festival is cancelled entirely by the Ohio Wizard of Oz Festival Committee with no rescheduled date, Vendors/Exhibitors will receive a Full Refund of fees paid to the festival. We will not refund Food Costs, Inventory Costs, Travel, Lost Sales, etc. Only fees that were paid to the festival directly will be refunded.
Monday, August 31st, 2020 is the deadline for Vendor Application Submissions. Unless Vendor area sells out before.