We have expanded the Festival!
For a Limited Time!
Pay 1/2 Now and the rest by September 25th, 2018!
Or pay the full amount and receive 5% off
Commercial and Direct Sales Booths
$250 $237.50 per 10×10 Space– additional 10×10 connected spaces $95
$237.50 is for a Limited-Time if you pay in Full!
Items that can be sold at a Commercial and Direct Sales Vendors Booth
- Commercial Made items
- Direct Sales Merchandise- Tupperware, Lularoe, etc. we will accept only 1 of each company. Returning Vendors have first pick.
- Travel Agencies
- Companies passing out Sales Literature
- Companies advertising for Commercial items such as doors, windows, etc.
Direct Sales Companies that are filled as of 7/26/2018-No more of these will be accepted.
- Thirty-One Gifts
- Paparazzi Jewelry
- Lilla Rose Jewelry
- Tastefully Simple
- Color Street
- Clever Container
- Perfectly Posh
- Complete Crazy
- Pink Zebra
- Cleaner Green Ohio
- Damsel in Defense
General Notices for All Vendors
- Ohio Wizard of Oz Festival will provide the space for your booth. You will be responsible for tents, tables, chairs, etc. We will have some of these items available for rental starting in June 2018.
- No Fire Arms, Rifles, Toy Guns, or anything closely associated with.
- No Adult related merchandise
- No Food or Drink can be sold in one of these types of booths.
- We will be sending notice via email to Vendors of acceptance or denial into the festival within 2 weeks of receiving application. If we deny your booth your check will be returned to you uncashed. If paying via Credit card we will not process your Credit Card.
- Booths will be open Saturday, September 29 at 10am till 6pm & Sunday 11am till 5PM. Optional hours on Friday from 1pm till 6pm
- Setup times will be from 9am till 12:30pm on Friday, September 28 & 7am till 9:30am on Saturday, September 29.
- Booth Number and location will be assigned and you will receive a mailer with info at least 10 days prior to festival.
- Each booth is 10 x 10 you must have a tent to cover booth. We will have tents available for rent closer to the event.
- Overnight Security will be there but we are not responsible for any property left overnight.
- The entire festival area is smoke-free. No smoking signs will be posted.
- We will have designated vendor parking
- The festival is open Rain or Shine. Please be prepared for weather.
- A $20 refundable refuse fee is required for all vendors. All vendors are required to clean their space at the end of the event and remove all trash and put into dumpsters that will be provided. If after the end of the festival you have cleaned your space and no trash left behind we will either refund your credit card or send you a check for the $20 depended on which payment format you used.
All notices above are subject to change and you will be notified no later then 1 month prior to the event.
We cannot guarantee space placement because we will be in a different area of Longwood Park due to the festival being much larger this year and to accommodate more attractions, vendors, and events.
No refunds, but we can apply it to a booth for the 2019 festival.
Click the button below to submit your application online with payment
PDF Application to Mail
Click the button below for a PDF version of the application to Mail in with your payment.