Special Offers for Early Birds!
Book your space by March 31st, 2018 and receive 15% off use Coupon Code: 2018earlydiscart
For a limited time you can pay 1/2 of your booth fees now, and pay the rest by June 1st, 2018! For this option you must use our online application.
Artisan and Craft Booths
$115.00 per 10x10 Space- additional 10x10 connected spaces $50
Items that can be sold at an Artisan and Craft Booth
- Handmade Products
- Art Prints
- Ohio Art
- Foods Covered under the Ohio Cottage Law
- Vintage & Antique items
- Wizard of Oz Handmade items-Not Commercial items.
General Notices for All Vendors
- Ohio Wizard of Oz Festival will provide the space for your booth. You will be responsible for tents, tables, chairs, etc. We will have some of these items available for rental starting in June 2018.
- Food that fall under the Ohio Cottage Food Production Operation can be sold at an Artisan Booth. To see if you qualify please check http://www.agri.ohiogov/foodsafety/food-cottageindex.htm
- We will be sending notice via email to Vendors of acceptance or denial into the festival within 2 weeks of receiving application. If we deny your booth your check will be returned to you uncashed. If paying via Credit card we will not process your Credit Card.
- Booths will be open Saturday, September 29 at 10am till 6pm & Sunday 11am till 5PM. Optional hours on Friday from 1pm till 6pm
- Setup times will be from 9am till 12:30pm on Friday, September 28 & 7am till 9:30am on Saturday, September 29.
- Booth Number and location will be assigned and you will receive a mailer with info at least 10 days prior to festival.
- Each booth is 10 x 10 you must have a tent to cover booth. We will have tents available for rent closer to the event.
- Overnight Security will be there but we are not responsible for any property left overnight.
- The entire festival area is smoke-free. No smoking signs will be posted.
- We will have designated vendor parking
- The festival is open Rain or Shine. Please be prepared for weather.
- A $20 refundable refuse fee is required for all vendors. All vendors are required to clean their space at the end of the event and remove all trash and put into dumpsters that will be provided. If after the end of the festival you have cleaned your space and no trash left behind we will either refund your credit card or send you a check for the $20 depended on which payment format you used.
- We are working with City of Macedonia regarding adding additional Electric Outlets and Connections. We will send you info if you wish to purchase electric.
All notices above are subject to change and you will be notified no later then 1 month prior to the event.
We cannot guarantee space placement because we will be in a different area of Longwood Park due to the festival being much larger this year and to accommodate more attractions, vendors, and events.
If for some reason you need to cancel we will refund 100% of what was paid if canceled by June 1st, 2018. After that date no refunds, but we can apply it to our 2019 festival.
Click the button to the right to fill-out online form and pay booth fees.
PDF Application to Mail
Click the button to the right for a PDF version of the application to Mail in with your payment.