New for 2018! Toto too! Pet Fair
We are going to have a special area of the Festival Grounds with Activities, Displays, a Marketplace, and more for your dog! This will be an area for you to Shop for dog, with your dog for your dog!
We have expanded the Festival!
For a Limited Time!
Pay 1/2 Now and the rest by September 25th, 2018!
Or pay the full amount and receive 5% off
Pet and Animal Booths
Handmade Animal Products Booth (Treats, Toys, etc.)
$79.00 $75.05 per 10×10 Space
Commercial Animal Products Booth (Treats, Toys, etc.)
$159.00 $151.05 per 10×10 Space
Animal Service Booth (Training, Grooming, Dog Walking, etc.)
$89.00 $84.55 per 10×10 Space
Non-Profit Animal Service Booth (Rescues, etc.)
$20.00 $19.00 per 10×10 Space
Prices in Red are for a limited time and if you pay in full!
General Notices for All Vendors
- Ohio Wizard of Oz Festival will provide the space for your booth. You will be responsible for tents, tables, chairs, etc. We will have some of these items available for rental starting in June 2018.
- We will be sending notice via postal mail to Vendors of acceptance or denial into the festival within 2-3 weeks of receiving application. If we deny your booth your check will be returned to you uncashed. If paying via Credit card we will not process your Credit Card.
- Booths will be open Saturday, September 29 at 10am till 6pm & Sunday 11am till 5PM. Optional hours on Friday from 1pm till 6pm
- Setup times will be from 9am till 12:30pm on Friday, September 28 & 7am till 9:30am on Saturday, September 29.
- Booth Number and location will be assigned and you will receive a mailer with info at least 10 days prior to festival.
- Each booth is 10 x 10 you must have a tent/canopy to cover booth. We will have tents available for rent closer to the event.
- Overnight Security will be there but we are not responsible for any property left overnight.
- The entire festival area is smoke-free. No smoking signs will be posted.
- We will have designated vendor parking
- The festival is open Rain or Shine. Please be prepared for weather.
- A $20 refundable refuse fee is required for all vendors. All vendors are required to clean their space at the end of the event and remove all trash and put into dumpsters that will be provided. If after the end of the festival you have cleaned your space and no trash left behind we will either refund your credit card or send you a check for the $20 depended on which payment format you used.
All notices above are subject to change and you will be notified no later then 1 month prior to the event.
No refunds, but we can apply what was paid to our 2019 festival.