New for 2019 the Ohio Wizard of Oz Festival is proud to present “Ohio’s Got Talent”
This is an amateur showcase of performers from all over the state of Ohio. Dancers, Singers, Musicians, Performers, Magicians, etc. are welcome to show off their talents on our Main Stage!
- This is not a Competition, there are no winners or losers. This is a showcase of Talent
- Our Talent Showcase will be on our Main Amphitheater Outdoor Stage
- A Performance Fee plus Thank you gifts will be given to all who perform
- Performance Fees are based on the length of the performance and if it is a single person or group performing
- Single Person Performance: 15 minutes $20
- Single Person Performance: 30 minutes $35
- Single Person Performance: 45 minutes $50
- Group Performance: 15 minutes $15 per member of group
- Group Performance: 30 minutes $20 per member of group
- Group Performance: 45 minutes $35 per member of group
- Performance Fees can be donated to an organization/must be agreed upon by all members if a group performance
- All performers will receive Thank you gifts!
- Advance Registration is Required!
- No age limit, all are welcome
- All acts must be Family-Friendly!
- Acts do not have to be Oz related
- We will be having our Talent Showcase on both Saturday, September 28th & Sunday, September 29th.
- Please fill-out the form below to apply
- We will notify you via email if you application has been accepted
- Deadline is Wednesday, September 25th, 2019 so apply soon!